Niki PayPal Offer :- Hi there. Welcome to BigTricks.Hope you guys are enjoying our previous offers and deals. We are back with a new great offer. Few days ago, we also posted Haptik PayPal offer. Niki is back with Pay With PayPal offer and it’s offering 50% Cashback on paying with PayPal.
Niki is an all-in-one app, an AI-based personal assistant which helps you pay postpaid bill, electricity bill, book bus tickets and movie tickets online, utility bill payments, mobile recharge, book cabs at best prices, book bus, hotels and more. Exciting offers and deals across services. PayPal is joining hands with Indian merchants and is offering 50% cashback on first transaction done through PayPal. Creating an account on PayPal and using it is very simple. I am going to tell you how to create a PayPal account and then how to get 50% cashback. Scroll down and read the full post.
How To Create A PayPal Account :-
- First of All, open
- Now Click on Signup & Create a New Account. You need to verify Your email ID Only, Mobile number is not compulsory.
- Now You will need to link your card. (Tip – Many User Thinks it’s unsafe but trust me You won’t get charged without reason even the payment process is the same as you used to make on other merchants)
- Once You add Your card, you are ready to use PayPal for transactions.
How To Avail Niki PayPal Offer And Get 50% Cashback :-
- Download and install Niki app from here.
- If it asks for refer code, enter this – niki28926
- Signup using your number and verify account with OTP. Fill the other details asked.
- You can recharge your phone via Niki or Pay Bills. Initiate the task that you would like to do in the app. Minimum amount should be Rs. 50
- Enter the details required for completing the transaction.
- When it comes to payment, you can see various offers being mentioned in the app. Among the list, there will be PayPal Offer too.
- Now, Tap on PayPal and use your PayPal account to complete the transaction through your saved card.
- After successfull payment through PayPal, your recharge/bill payment will be done. You’ll get 50% cashback in your PayPal account (Max upto Rs. 200).
- Cashback can be used as discout and is valid for 60 days after award date.
Terms And Conditions :-
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from November 15th, 2018 to November 30th, 2018
- The cashback will be in the form a discount.
- Offer can be availed only once per user
- You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
- This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited number of eligible customers
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
- The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.