Free Access to Google Meet App
Recently News Came all-around about Zoom App’s Privacy & Data Leak So Google Came With it’s Improved Version of Google Meet App. Google Meet is a Paid App but Now They are Providing Its Services For Free Until September Google Meet App is Providing Free Access For Its Gsuite Users & All Google users.
Gsuite Users can Create a Meeting on Meet App While Normal Google user Can not Create a meeting but He Can Join the Meeting With Meeting Invite Code & Pin. Working is similar to Zoom App & Microsoft’s Team App. You can Also Dial the Number given by Google Meet App to Join the Meeting If You can not join on App or Web.
Contents of Post
About Google Meet App –
Google’ Meet App is a Video Conferencing App For Businesses & Generally not for End Customers. Google Already have Google Duo For its End Customers for Video Calling. It’s A Secure Way of Video Confressening & Google Invested for many Years in this App. One Unique Feature of Google Meet is, Google Meet includes live captions powered by Google’s speech recognition technology
Google Meet App Features –
• Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click from a desktop web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen to present documents, slides, and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Google Meet Free Access Validity –
Till September 30 You can Access Google Meet for Free Of Cost.
How To Access Google Meet For Free –
1. First of All, If You are Android user then Download Google Meet App From Playstore or Visit Google Meet Website
Update – You Can Also Check Google Meets in Gmail Web version also Where You Can Create or Join a Team meeting
2. Now Once You Download App or Visit Website. Make Sure you Login WithCredential or If You want to Join a meeting then Just use Your Google Account.
3. Now Click on Create a Meeting button or Join a Meeting Button & If You are Creating a meet then You will get Meeting code & a Pin
4. Share it With Your Team members Whom You want to join in.
5. Now You can have a Secure & Faster Video Conferencing